Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbye

How do you say goodbye to someone you don't ( didn't ) want to leave. Your heart is empty but heavy, your soul is wandering, you feel lost. I didnt want you to go and I know you must leave but it doesnt change things. Your destiny is what it is, some things we can change others can not. I know it was not your choice One day we will all have to make a this choice but it doesnt make it easier. The love that was shared can never be replaced nor should it. The moments spent together was ( is ) one in a million. The impact you have made upon me was surprising deep even though I couldnt resist. Everyday I wrap myself in knowing that no one can touch my heart and soul as you have done. So is this goodbye or farewell until we meet again? Time says it is farewell but it feels like goodbye, so how do I say goodbye? I dont!!!


Farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment