Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Was it Right?

Was it right to fall in love with someone whom you knew you shouldn't have? Was it ok to toss all caution to the wind? Was it worth all the fun you had together? Was it worth all the risks you had taken? Was it worth it? Was it right? I am sure we all have had this happen to us. I am sure at the time all of the answers were yes. The thrill you felt when you were in that state was euphoric you know like flying high on drugs. Reality has a way of setting in. The time spent together was then and you must accept the fact that it was a growing moment in your life. It was a time in which we all do things we knew was wrong but decided the feelings of euphoria was worth the risk. The pain to come was thought of but not accepting at the time but as all things begin all things must end. Once I put the reality 1st I realized that I should have listened to that logical voice that was not talking but was SCREAMING in my head. Pain to come was never wanted but comes anyway. Can I be forgiven for my actions, will I be forgiven? Can you be forgiven for your actions, will you be forgiven for your actions? I feel the answers are yes but it will take time. Those who loved you before your actions will continue to love you. It is the betrayal that they feel that hurts them most. The thought they felt they knew everything about you and there was no secrets between you. We all have secrets even our own minds don't know about ourselves. The relationships that are strong will mend and be repaired but it will take time. the quote " if it was meant to be then it will be".

1 comment:

  1. Is that way? Sometimes you have to put things at risk. Even though you have that voice in your head it's hard to fight it! We don't know we want and that's we fall into that trap. I think great what you said!

    ReplyDelete