Saturday, October 31, 2009

Man in the Mirror

I got to see the new Micheal Jackson movie "this is it". I t was quite interesting to see the making of a concert and the different sides of him. The movie was like a mini concert. The movie also makes you think about who you are, where you are and how soon you can be gone. My 2 favorite songs were Man in the mirror and Earth song. the two makes me think what am I going to leave behind when I am gone? Morbid thoughts are not running through my mind but thoughts just the same are. I am coming to the conclusion that there is sooo much destruction in my world today that I must look at myself to see what it is that i am doing to help destroy my world. My world consist of so many things, personal, professional, local and global. I have so much influence on so many people and events that I lose myself in the quest for others happiness. I have decided to look in the mirror and make a change!! The change is: to better myself for me! To stop seeking the "holy grail". You see I am going stop chasing things, people, dreams that don't want to be caught. I am just gonna accept the fact that life is only as good as you make it to be. I have been searching for something to make it all right, make it whole when in reality I am Whole!! I am the man in the mirror. I have never really seen him before, excuses was all that i saw. So I say to all of you "look" at the person in the mirror "see" the person in the mirror, " love " the person in the mirror. The legacy you want to leave behind is the legacy that you LIVE today!!!

Live Free
Live Full
Live to Live

No comments:

Post a Comment