Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am here I was there

There are times in our lives when we feel useless. times when we dont have the answers and don't know where to find them. In these times your answers are right before you, just open your eyes. Look at the people who are around you because they want to be not because they have to be, thier love is true and available to you when you dont think you need it or want it. When we have loved ones hurting and we are asking ourselves what do we do? take a moment ask yourself what would you want to be done if it was you hurting. I remember it was I that had to make the decisions to end 2 of my family members suffering, my brother and my mother. It was almost the hardest decision I had to make at the time but I know what they wanted and what I would want if it had been me. On the other hand I was the one who also made the decision to go to all of my father inlaws appts when he was diagnosed with Cancer. The endless radiation, Chemotherapy, sitting by his side in dr's offices, making sure he took his meds keeping his spirits up. You see all I needed to do was just be there he told me with not only his words but with his heart, his smile, his anger Thank you!! All you can do is be there when you can and however you can. The person hurting is not only hurting physically but mentally because they don't want to be a burden to you as we don't want to be a burden to anyone else. The moments spent should be those of joy, remembering the good times you shared and going to share. Each day together is a Blessed day. I made it thru all of my decisions with the help of very good friends ( I am YOURS} and the love and support of my immediate and extended family. I love them for just being. I am here and Always will be. Extend your hand and I will not only extend my hand but my HEART as well.

God will give you only as much as he feels you can handle, key is what HE feels. You are a fighter, a friend, a son, a daughter. You are blessed.

Jim, this is for you and anyone else who feels this is needed

Wings of Love and Friendship are on us all, let me spread mine around you

No comments:

Post a Comment