Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Family

What makes a family? Is a family only connected by blood? Is a family a group of people who share a common goal? We all have what we call our family as those we are blood bound children,parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, uncles and aunts. While this is true we have an extended family which consist of people we call friends. Friends are those people we let into our world, they gain our trust and our love. We trust our most precious treasures to our closest friends. My treasures are my children. While I have many friends there are only a few I would trust my treasures too. I know that they would be treated as if they were thier tresures as well. As well as if I had thier treasures they would be protected just like mine. So while blood does make a family, it takes trust, love, honesty, mutual respect to be a non blood family. This type of family is a very important part of growth in all of our lives. A family member whether blood or not is responsible for the type of person you become. The knowledge to be gained from famliy is priceless. The next time you see a member of your Family let them know how much they mean to you and thank them for being a part of your life and letting you be a part of thiers.

I pray for love, peace and happiness for all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment