Saturday, February 13, 2010

A MESSAGE OF LOVE

I wanna be the reason for the smile on your face
I wanna be the one that you'll never replace
I wanna be the girl who steals your heart
I want you to want us to never be apart
I wanna wake up with you lying by my side
I wanna hold you close,
wanna feel you hold me tight
I wanna fall asleep with you,
wanna be your guiding light
I wanna be the girl you see,
when you point and say 'thats her'
I wanna be the girl to whom no-one can compare
I wanna be the one you love until the end of time
I wanna be the reason that
you write these stupid rhymes
I wanna be your one and only,
you're every dream come true
I want ours to be a perfect love,
that others compare their's to
I wanna be your angel…


courtesy of my niece
Jinna Licahuco

No comments:

Post a Comment